American Race Cars Dragster Giveaway – For Excellent Cause
The Drag Racers Benevolent Fund is proud to present to racers from near and far a chance to win a Rolling 2014 American Race Cars Dragster!……
Rules of the drawing:
· Tickets for the dragster can be purchased for just $100 each.
· You can purchase as many tickets as you wish
· There is no limit on the total number of tickets sold
· Drawing will be held Wednesday, September 17 (entrants need not be present to win)
All proceeds will go to The Drag Racers Benevolent Fund, a charitable organization dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of injured or sickened racers and their families. The foundation was organized by a group of individuals that saw a need to bring encouragement, fellowship, and financial assistance to the world of motorsports by providing committed volunteers with positive leadership and standards of excellence in order to meet practical needs.
This year’s American Dragster giveaway will be even more special than previous fundraisers. With the devastating passing of NHRA Division 4 standout and longtime Drag Racers Benevolent Fund supporter, Tracy Dennis, this year’s car will be a special commemorative edition honoring Tracy and the lasting legacy he will most certainly leave.
About the 2014 American Race Cars dragster presented to the winner of the drawing:
· Brand new 240” dragster from the professionals at American Race Cars
· Complete rolling chassis: wired, plumbed, and powder-coated
· Weld Wheels and Goodyear Tires
· Auto Meter competition instruments and MSD Ignition
· Rear end housing, complete third member, axles, and brakes from Moser Engineering
· K&R Performance Engineering delay box and switch panel
· Biondo Racing Products Pro Outlaw shifter
· Custom paint from Todd’s Extreme Paint
You can purchase a chance for the 2014 American Race Cars Tracy Dennis commemorative dragster effective immediately!
· Drawing will be held Wednesday, September 17 at the annual Greg Morris Memorial Golf Tournament at Mansfield National Golf Club prior to the NHRA AAA Texas Fall Nationals at the Texas Motorplex.
· Entrants need not be present to win
· Purchase via Pay Pal (preferred) using firstname.lastname@example.org
· Call Tammy at 972-937-4336
· Mail payment to Drag Racers Benevolent Fund, 3643 N. Hwy. 77, Waxahachie, TX 75165.
Posted by Luke Bogacki (Bogacki Marketing Solutions)