The Canadian Motorcycle Drag Racing Association has released details of their 2015 National Points Series…..
The six race schedule, which kicks off on June 6th at the Medicine Hat Drag Strip in Southern Alberta, also features the return of the CMDRA to British Columbia’s Mission Raceway Park. “We are very excited to be back in Mission for 2015,” noted CMDRA Executive Director Kevin Shupac, adding “the CMDRA will have a busy Father’s Day weekend, holding two events on opposite sides of the country at the same time.”
• 2015 CMDRA National Points Series:
• June 6/7 Medicine Hat Drag Strip, Medicine Hat AB
• June 20/21 Grand Bend Motorplex, Grand Bend ON
• June 20/21 Mission Raceway Park, Mission BC
• July 25/26 Castrol Raceway, Edmonton AB
• August 22/23 Eagle Motorplex, Ashcroft BC
• September 19/20 Medicine Hat Drag Strip, Medicine Hat AB
Further details of the CMDRA 2015 schedule, including the Eastern V-Rod Destroyer and Mission bracket racing series, will be released in the near future.
For more information visit: www.cmdra.com
Posted by: Patrick Lambie