CMDRA Revises 2014 Schedule
The Canadian Motorcycle Drag Racing Association (CMDRA) is releasing details of their updated 2014 schedule.
The six race series which includes events in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, required revision following the unexpected announcement of the suspension of operations at one of the venues included in the original schedule.
Revised 2014 Schedule:
- June 14/15 Grand Bend Motorplex, Grand Bend ON
- June 22 (1 day event) Castrol Raceway, Edmonton AB
- July 12/13 Medicine Hat Drag Strip, Medicine Hat AB
- August 23/24 Northern Lights Raceway, Fort St. John BC
- September 6/7 Castrol Raceway, Edmonton AB
- September 27/28 Medicine Hat Drag Strip, Medicine Hat AB
CMDRA Executive Director, Kevin Shupac, commented, “The CMDRA is sincerely thankful for the support the Northern Lights Raceway and Castrol Raceway, and all of the tracks the CMDRA will visit in 2014. We would also like to thank our members for their patience during the past four weeks.”
For more information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.cmdra.com
Posted by: Patrick Lambie
Photo by: Bruce Biegler